Donald Roebling Society
The Donald Roebling Society is the oldest and largest donor society of Morton Plant Mease Foundation. It exemplifies the community's passion for extraordinary health care and is named after one of Clearwater's most notable philanthropists and former hospital board member, Donald Roebling.
The Donald Roebling Society is a community-based hospital support group of volunteers and philanthropists dedicated to promoting and financially supporting Morton Plant Hospital with annual gifts of $1,000 or more.
Established in 1916, Morton Plant Hospital is a 687-bed facility recognized as a Top 100 Hospital in the country. The hospital provides a full range of medical-surgical services including cardiology, emergency medicine, oncology, women and children's services, neruosciences, orthopaedics, diabetes care, rehabilitation, vascular surgery and neurosurgery.
Donors are recognized on the donor wall in the Ptak Grand Lobby at Morton Plant Hospital.
Benefits of Membership
- About Us
- Your Gifts At Work
How To Give
- Membership Philanthropic Support
- Annual Giving Foundation of Philanthropy
- Planned Giving Creating a Lasting Legacy
- Grateful Patient Program Moving Forward - Giving Back
- Tribute | Memorial Giving Gifts From The Heart
- Team Member Giving We Are Morton Plant Mease
- Recurring Gift Options Electronic Funds Transfer
- Matching Gifts Double Your Impact
- Volunteer Giving Back to the Community
- Contact Us