The Arbor Vitae Society
The Arbor Vitae Society is dedicated to the growth and preservation of the Mease Countryside and Dunedin campuses. Latin for "tree of life," it's roots represent the years of dedication to preeminent health care being available to all residents in the northern Pinellas County area.
Mease Countryside Hospital, founded in 1986, is a 300-bed facility nationally recognized as a Top 100 Hospital in the areas of stroke, orthopaedics, intensive care and overall care by the Thomson 100 Top Hospitals.
Established in 1937 by the community, Mease Dunedin Hospital is a 143-bed facility providing quality medical and surgical care in neurosurgery, orthopaedics, oncology, stroke, cardiology, imaging, emergency medicine and intensive care.
Recognizing the vital link between these hospitals to the residents they serve, the Arbor Vitae Society was created to strengthen the health of our community. Donors are recognized at either Mease Countryside Hospital or Mease Dunedin Hospitals. Members make unrestricted gifts of at least $1,000 annually, which brings more than $150,000 to the hospitals for new programs and innovative technoloy.
- About Us
- Your Gifts At Work
How To Give
- Membership Philanthropic Support
- Annual Giving Foundation of Philanthropy
- Planned Giving Creating a Lasting Legacy
- Grateful Patient Program Moving Forward - Giving Back
- Tribute | Memorial Giving Gifts From The Heart
- Team Member Giving We Are Morton Plant Mease
- Recurring Gift Options Electronic Funds Transfer
- Matching Gifts Double Your Impact
- Volunteer Giving Back to the Community
- Contact Us