- Women in Philanthropy Clearwater Fall Meeting
- Cheek-Powell Heart & Vascular Pavilion - Clearwater
- Women in Philanthropy
Women in Philanthropy Grant Selection Meeting (Clearwater Chapter)
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
11:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Complimentary lunch and grant presentations
Cheek Powell Heart and Vascular Pavilion
Meeting Rooms A&B - 2nd floor
The mission of Women in Philanthropy is to inspire and empower women to fulfill their philanthropic potential by improving the quality of health care in our community.
This year marks the 8th Annual Women in Philanthropy grant selection meeting where more than 150 women gather to collectively decide where their gifts will be used within the not-for-profit hospitals of Morton Plant Mease. Since 2004, members have granted nearly $1 Million!
- Cheek-Powell Heart & Vascular Pavilion - Website
- 455 Pinellas Street
Visit our 102,000 square-foot Cheek-Powell Heart and Vascular Pavilion for the following services:
- On-site heart and vascular testing
- Physician offices
- Heart and vascular rehabilitation
- State-of-the-art Wellness Center
- Heart-healthy cafe'
- Community meeting room for education/screenings
- Free resource library with materials on wellness, heart and vascular disease, and more
EventList powered by schlu.net